Solving Mold Problems and Sick Building Issues
Most Experienced and Certified Indoor Air Quality Company
Best Indoor Air Quality Warranty
The Most Trusted Name In Indoor Air Quality
Certified Mold Professionals
Certified Indoor Environmentalist
Helping Thousands Of Families Solve Mold Problems
Guaranteed Best Pricing
Visible moisture, mold, humidity or even musty odors can be indications of an indoor air quality condition. Our Certified Indoor Environmentalist are well trained and have the equipment to locate contamination if it exist in your home or building. In addition to finding the contamination it is important to locate the source of the problem. Our inspectors are qualified to provide moisture mapping services and will locate sources which support mold growth in your home or building.
Call for your Indoor Air Quality Inspection and Analysis today: 877-932-7177. Serving VA, MD and DC.
Our inspections include the following:
· Full Inspection of the home or building
· Air Sampling to identify the levels of mold and the types of molds in your home or building
· Tape Lift and / or Swab Samples to identify visible mold
· Moisture Readings to locate sources of molds
· Thermal imaging to detect moisture and humidity behind walls and under floors
· Particle Counting to locate hot spots in your home or building where mold is likely reproducing
· Borescope to inspect inside venting and locate problems within the HVAC
· Relative Humidity Check to locate areas of the home which hold humidity creating conditions for mold to reproduce
· Full Moisture Mapping: Using our specialized equipment to locate cracks in foundations, seepage behind walls, pipe leaks and other areas where mold is likely to be reproducing in hidden areas of your home or building.
Mold Aid ensures our indoor air quality professionals have the best equipment available to diagnose your mold or moisture problems