top of page

Contact Mold Aid for mold testing or mold remediation services:

Serving VA, MD and DC, 877-932-7177.

The District of Columbia Government does not issue licenses or permits specifically for mold testing or abatement. However, when addressing such issues, the owner or occupier should hire a certified indoor environmentalist or industrial hygienist with mold certifications from accredited educational institutions.

The following resources are recommended on the DC website if you required information about companies that provide mold remediation services:

  • American Industrial Hygiene Association
  • Indoor Air Quality Association
  • Indoor Air Quality Council
  • American Council for Accredited Certification
bottom of page